- The Sourcing Analyst (SA) is responsible for strategic sourcing and contracting for
1. professional services (specifically focused on IT Professional Services) including Requests for Proposal/Quotation/Information (RFx), supplier contract OR
2. for software (including e.g., on premises Software / Cloud / SaaS) including Requests for Proposal/Quotation/Information (RFx), supplier contract and Statement of Work (SOW) drafting & negotiations, rate negotiations and demand management.
- The SA will initially work under close supervision but will be expected to independently manage renewals and simple SOWs while developing the skills to take on more complex deals.
- The SA will be expected to communicate and ensure compliance to existing Sourcing & Procurement procedures among his/her internal customer base while providing responsiveness and clear communication ensuring customer satisfaction