Position Overview (Sr. Manager - Project Coordination)
- The Sr. Manager - Project Coordinations- responsibility is to oversee the project coordination department to set the standards and provide a proactive vision in line with client and business needs.
- The position requires an experienced leader in Project Management; Quality and Process improvement, who will drive change that will positively impact the bottom line of the business while delivering optimal performance to our customers.
- Overseeing the Project Coordination team.
- Manage business processes, workflows, delivery steps, guidelines, clients/style guides, resource management, and continually monitor delivery progress | status.
- Evaluate current processes by performing gap analysis, implement corrective actions and monitor the effectiveness of the solutions on an on-going basis
- Build strong relationships with internal and external clients and effectively relate the process improvement initiatives to the business strategic objectives.
- Monitor | Identify | develop key metrics that provide data on quality and process performance and help identify process improvement opportunities
- Take lead responsibility for significant quality issues. Be - hands on-, develop a plan to resolve issues, communicate the plan and progress on the plan.
- Ensure employees performance reviews are conducted and appropriate performance standards are met with ongoing and timely feedback
- Works with the managers to identify departmental training and personnel needs, and supervise the updating of training materials
- Other duties as assigned.