- Evaluate current processes by performing gap analysis, implement corrective actions and monitor the effectiveness of the solutions on an on-going basis
- Build strong relationships with internal and external clients and effectively relate the process improvement initiatives to the business strategic objectives.
- Monitor | Identify | develop key metrics that provide data on quality and process performance and help identify process improvement opportunities
- Take lead responsibility for significant quality issues. Be - hands on-, develop a plan to resolve issues, communicate the plan and progress on the plan.
- Ensure employees performance reviews are conducted and appropriate performance standards are met with ongoing and timely feedback