Post being in Auto industry he should have 2-3 years of experience in IT services consulting with understanding of Software SDLC cycle
Experience / Exposure with technologies like Controls Automation and Manufacturing Execution Systems (Rockwell, GE platforms etc.)
Experience / Exposure in SCM, CME, Plant Engineering
Exposure to Digital Manufacturing and allied methods
Experience / Exposure in setting up Manufacturing lines / plants, SAP, control systems understanding is a plus
1. Lead and solutionise strategic technology projects pertaining to Manufacturing Domain
2. Lead new initiatives (ideation to execution) to enhance Process efficiency of Manufacturing operations
3. Stake holder management with delivery ownership
4. Vision and technology usage strategy for CxOs for manufacturing operations
5. Industry benchmarking and best practices implementation ensuring efficiency improvement
6. IT project Management
7. Enablement of new gen technologies in manufacturing space
Tech-savvy, Self-starter, Creative thinker with core manufacturing process experience.
Strong team skills, execution skills, end user networking, communication and presentation Skills.
Able to discuss and debate on business requirement, communicate business requirement with external agencies/partners, able to negotiate with them on execution schedules, negotiate on the cost estimation, meet delivery timelines.