Looking for an experienced HR professional to join the leadership team & will be the strategic business partner responsible for assessing needs as well as planning & delivery of effective HR solutions and services for the employees.
Partner with the HR Head & other Leaders on :
- People strategies and initiatives, positively influencing, articulating the vision, and leading key initiatives
- Organization structures, focused on team and department structures to further high performance
- Capacity and capability planning, for employee and contingent capacity, furthering retention and productivity.
Proactive HR :
- Optimize our individual and our HR teams- impact through proactive planning and engagement.
- Coach managers, practice and teach Precision Leadership, build trust and positively influence.
- Evolve our policies and practices, to further our company's and employees- success.
- Support continuous improvement, in HR and in Manufacturing
- Offer an objective perspective, guide decisions that are consistent with Co's culture
- Responsible for all HR results, HR effectiveness and associated financial results.
- Develops and delivers HR strategies and practices to meet business objectives. Works in the areas of organizational design and skill gap analysis, leadership assessment and development, change management and planning and forecasting.
- Partners with Training Manager in developing new or improved processes, methods or products/programs to implement programs and processes when necessary.
- Assesses and meets leadership's expectations and guides/influences and business decision-making.
- Establish, build and maintain strong relationships with key partners to ensure all elements of HR are successfully coordinated to meet the needs including Learning and Development, Talent Acquisition,Compensations and Benefits and my HR Service Center.
- Prioritizes critical projects based on business need and available resources. Develops proposals and recommendations to resolve new, complex, or strategically important issues affecting functional areas..
- Serve as role model for effective partnering and consulting. Stay abreast of competitive developments and the opportunities they present. Display pride, confidence and support in the entire HR support centers.
- Ensures the administration of organizational development, professional and staff development,employee training and development, and completion of required training plans.
- Focused on delivering results today and developing the individuals for our future, modeling high-performance supervisor behaviors.
- Partner with HR Head to support and further company-wide vision and strategies related to people.
- Consistently model Co's high-performing leader and team behaviors. Positively influence to further Co's culture and success. Develop mutual respect and trust with peers. Make decisions consistent with Co's culture, and build consensus and support.
- Consistently exercise discretion and independent judgment, make decisions consistent with Co's philosophy and legal requirements, and maintain strict confidentiality of all information associated with Co's responsibilities.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability .