- Identify digital strategy & guidelines for global & regional levels.
- Thought leadership viewpoints, contributed articles, digital consumer insight & keep the organization abreast of changes & possibilities via online marketing
- Create methodologies and frameworks that define industry approach and conceptualize client-specific solutions in the marketplace
- Develop, agree and track key KPIs for digital initiatives.
- Review technologies, Identify emerging trends and tools in the digital space and deliver timely campaign OR project results/summary leanings.
Capability Building & Collaboration Focus
- Coach, the mentor, motivate and supervise team member, brand teams, agency partners & distributor digital teams for business alignment
- Collaborate with other marketing and sales functions to develop campaigns to drive customer awareness, customer acquisition, and satisfaction
- Work closely with cross-functional teams across IT, Sales, Brand, Legal to ensure digital activities remain compliant
Internal & External - Communication & Relationship Management
- Cultivate & nurture the relationship with across departments, distributor partners, agencies & vendors to drive the business objectives.
- Drive internal communication of all digital initiatives to keep the key stakeholders informed & involved
- Inspire external creative and technology agencies to develop and execute campaigns that test the limits of digital marketing while meeting the marketing objectives.
- Select, define contracts & manage digital marketing agencies & vendors. Ensure that the agencies are appropriately staffed & aligned to our business objectives.
- Master's degree in Business, Technology, Communication, Marketing, or equivalent from Tier I College.
- 8-12 of years relevant experience in digital & social marketing.
- Implemented certain digital strategy / transformation projects in her/his organization / clients.