-Client is looking for candidates to provide decision support & strategic planning to leading RETAILERS.
-This person would have delivered actionable insights on market share drivers, customer behavior/preferences
-This person will have deep RETAIL domain expertise with knowledge to drive data analytics initiatives.
- Resident guru for all things Data Analytics – will be the domain content provider from go-to market phases to project execution.
- Devise strategies to meet clients market share objectives and lead teams with decision sciences & technology skill sets.
- Build advanced Marketing Mix Models to quantify and optimize return on marketing spend.
- Advanced Pricing Analytics from historical data, control / test groups and panel results, to be used as an input to effective pricing.
- Participate in employee engagement activities, including coaching & mentoring junior team members.
Skills: Should be from CPG/Retail Analytics Background.(Multi Domain expertise is a plus)
Education- BE/Master\'s in analytical skills.
- Hands on with working experience on SAS and R ; in depth knowledge of various statistical techniques and other BI and Visualization tools
- Rich experience in advanced analytics - predictive analytics, forecasting techniques, customer behavior, web analytics, and digital & big data analytics.
- Hands on experience in CPG/retail, exposure to multiple domain would be added advantage