1. To oversee & manage compliance issues within the organization, ensuring that OnMobile is complying with regulatory requirements and that its employees are complying with internal policies and procedures.
2. Develop, initiate, maintain and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance cell and to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct. Manage day-to-day operation of the cell.
3. Develop and periodically review and update Code of Conduct, Whistleblower policy, Anti-bribery policy and so on, and provide guidance, awareness and training to management and employees.
4. Collaborate with other departments (e.g., Internal Audit, HR, and Finance) for investigation and resolution of compliance issues.
5. Provide reports on a regular basis and to keep the Board and management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
6. Work with international teams to identify local legal and statutory requirements applicable to the Company.
7. Ensure all branches and subsidiaries are compliant with local applicable laws, by working with local agents in order to ensure that all filings and disclosures and statutory requirements are adhered to from time to time.
8. Work with international & internal teams for set-up / winding up of offices as per business requirements in various jurisdictions and locations internationally.
9. Develop & implement Data Protection & Privacy policies for various geographies
10. Dealth with Foreign subsidiary (ies)
11. Should have handled compliance of foreign entity(ies)
12. Have developed policies and procedures for International compliances.
Qualifications: Law Degree/ L.L.B from a Premier Law College / Company Secretary.
LLM/ International Degree will be an added advantage.