- Develops a portfolio of business by focusing on high impact opportunities.
- Builds valued relationships with clients & internal peers.
- Responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance, SOX 404 & Clause 49 assistance.
- Responsible for overall client service delivery in accordance with EY quality guidelines & methodologies.
- Manage accounts on a day-to-day basis.
- Assist in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Create a positive learning culture, coaches, counsels and develops junior team members.
Market leadership related :
- Drive the business development process on new & existing client engagements by gathering appropriate resources, gaining access to key contacts & supervising proposal preparation.
- Identify buyers, influencers & stakeholders in existing client engagements and build strong relationships.
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling to current clients/introduce colleagues from other service lines.
- Assist Partners/Directors in driving the account management agenda by focusing on high impact opportunities.
- Create innovative insights for clients, adapts methods & practices to fit operational team needs & contributes to thought leadership documents.
- Contribute to new solution development.
- Conduct knowledge sharing discussions & contribute to EY thought leadership.
- Represent the firm in various industry conferences and associations - network with individuals, contribute to key discussion items and explore business opportunities.
Service delivery related :
- Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders in industries such as IT/ITeS, telecom, services, manufacturing, retail & consumer products, financial services, insurance, health care etc.
- Plan & schedule client engagements. Determine and deploy the right team with adequate skill sets for executing engagements and periodically review status of engagements and work products.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills.
- Review compliance with internal quality & risk management guidelines.
- Review & package overall project findings into clear, concise & high quality work products and lead presentations at Audit Committee meetings.
- Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel. Stay abreast of current business and economic developments and new pronouncements/standards relevant to the client's business.
- Demonstrate subject-matter & industry expertise (deep understanding of the industry, emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading practices).
- Actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects & internal initiatives by leveraging on lessons learned from other projects.
- Monitor engagement economics & ensure timely billing of invoices & actively follow-up on collections by managers/seniors.
People related :
- Display teamwork, integrity and leadership. Work with team members to set goals and responsibilities for specific engagements. Foster teamwork and innovation.
- Utilize technology & tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
- Understand EY and its service lines. Actively encourage team members to contribute ideas.
- Conduct workshops and technical training sessions for team members. Contribute to the learning & development agenda and knowledge harnessing initiatives.
- Drive campus recruitment initiatives.
Academic qualifications : Chartered Accountant :
- 8+ years of post-qualification experience in risk advisory/related internal audit experience/external audit experience in big 4 or related business experience.