1 Knowledge of Telephone Systems, VOIP and Call Centres. ASPECT 7.2, 7.3 will be preferable Maintain Solutions and Existing Environment Guiding and overseeing the delivery of Contact Center / Network infrastructure services in accordance with agreed service level targets,
• Accountability for Contact Center infrastructure service availability and support responsiveness.
• Managing the monitoring, maintenance, upgrade and support of the Contact Center infrastructure environment.
• Overseeing reports and documentation related to the Contact Center environment operations.
• Developing and implementing Contact Center maintenance schedules for the Bank infrastructure environment.
• Leading the development and implementation of Contact Center operational policies and procedures.
• Acting as an escalation point for incidents and events.
Owning the relationship with designated ICT vendors and service providers.
Analysing existing operations and identifying and implementing improvements to support growth of the Banks’ IT infrastructure environment( Contact Center / Network )
Business requirement gathering includes: - Business rules for Inbound, Business rules for outbound, Requirement gathering for IVR call flow , Requirement gathering for Integration with CRM and backend system , Recording and reporting requirements , Handling Support escalations from business users, Should be able to escalate and communicate with Vendor ,Should be able to manage projects, kick off meetings, project planning, Project execution etc.,
Ensuring Monitoring of all services timely by IVR team I,e. System Alert monitoring ,PRI monitoring ,Server Space Monitoring ,System Data Integrity monitoring