- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages,application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
- Participates in development of software user manuals.
- We currently have an open position for a Senior Java developer with a strong background in building scalable, reliable and high -performance web applications using the
- Oracle stack including WebCenter and WebLogic.Responsible for building and maintaining internal and external Web -facing applications, the developer will be working with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources in order to build enterprise systems that support mission objectives.
- We are looking for a dynamic, talented application developer who is ready for a challenge where teamwork, technical ability, client interaction, and problem solving skills are essential.
We require the following skills:
- Excellent application system design and development skills Strong experience in architecting, implementing and managing high performance
- scalable J2EE applications on Windows/ Linux/Unix platforms with one or more of the following: Java,Web Services, JSP, EJB, Struts2, Spring, AJAX component frameworks (RichFaces, IceFaces), Ant, JSF JMS, XML, JBoss,Hibernate, Java Message Service (JMS), SQL & Databases (PostgreSQL, H2, MySQL), Application Servers (JBoss, Glassfish), Testing Frameworks (JUnit, Selenium), JDeveloper, Jquery, html5 experience.
- Excellent knowledge of J2EE architecture/design patterns, Object Oriented Design methodologies, SOA, data modeling techniques and SOAP.
- Strong experience designing / developing with in-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer)
- Solid knowledge of OOP software concepts, design patterns, and best practices
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts / software technologies as needs arise
- Very strong SQL experience of writing complex queries and developing views Strong problem -solving and analytical skills.
- Self - motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team -player
- The ability to communicate effectively -both verbally and in writing.
Added Skills :
CRM ABAP/ Java developer (Pricing and channel management)
- Strong in ABAP and Java programming and IPC (Internet Pricing and Configurator) development
- Understanding of pricing conditions and formula.
- Consultant with Strong CRM Technical knowledge.
- Strong on ABAP & Java development experience in IPC.
- Familiarity with Middleware settings, integrating both CRM & ECC for master and transactional data processing.
- Configuration of WebUI including Navigation Area, Work Centers, and Authorizations etc. based as per the Business Role.