Role : Senior HR Business Partner
Selection criteria - You should be conceptual sound, articulate and great ability work with multiple stakeholders. Very strong problem solving skills with acute understanding of business and its imperatives .
- Full time MBA in HR from Tier 1
- 7 -10 years experience
Summary of essential job functions :
- Rewards and Recognition
- Performance Management
- Attrition Management and Retention
- Employee Engagement Initiatives
- Employee Satisfaction
- Ownership of all HR activities of a business and working closely with business to have them defined and implemented to achieve strategic business objectives
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
- Prepare and implement HR plan and strategy (as per the larger goals and priorities) for the industry vertical/function to achieve growth and profitability.
- Staff the positions aligning sales and delivery organization to enable growth of account.
- Monitor HR governance for the vertical across delivery centers and horizontals and make timely intervention to achieve improvements in business and people metrics.
- Ensure implementation of HR systems and processes (e.g. engagement practices, performance management, session C) so as to achieve employee motivation, productivity and retention.
- Own the HR integration end to end so be the custodian and the owner for all HR practices
- Creating strategy and plan for driving HR communication.
- Supporting Business leaders in all crucial HR decisions and drive HR Practices
- Interaction and strong connect required with stakeholders across biz.
Knowledge, Experience, Education:
- Experience of working in boundary less environment using influence and distributed leadership
- Understanding of client business, relationship skills and knowledge of outsourcing value chain