Role & Responsibilities:
- Concentrate efforts on a variety of corporate and international tax consulting, planning issues and compliance.
- Must be familiar with the tax consulting process and the professionalism necessary for the effective diagnosis, solutions, development and implementation of clients' tax needs. Advise foreign multinational companies on the tax implications of their operations.
- Draft and delivery of proposals for engagements and are knowledgeable about the range of services offered by the firm.
- Provide timely and quality delivery of services to exceed the expectations of our clients.
- Develop and pursue creative strategies while using the latest technologies.
- Oversee tax research projects for clients in diverse industries; participate in engagements requiring tax analysis for a variety of entities and their affiliates and research and analyze a wide range of tax issues such as deferred tax liability issues and tax implications of financing techniques.