This position will support GDS Business Continuity Office with tasks needed to develop, implement and mature an effective BCP program at GDS. The individual will provide overall coordination of business continuity and emergency response activities primarily for GDS Bangalore and Chennai office. As needed, consult with BCP Coordinators, BCP Program office and/or Service Line to understand the BCP readiness at the center/location level.
1. Provide an effective interface to the Service lines at a location in coordination with BCP program office
2. Support the assessment and review the recovery strategies for compliance and appropriate risk treatment
3. Support the development, maintenance and testing of BCPs
4. Participate in all BCP/ERP training and discussions
5. Collaborate with key personnel from functions such as Technology, Facility and Admin, Talent team and other relevant teams
6. Assist in the preparation of technical documents as necessary (Business Impact Analysis, risk assessments, test plans, etc.)
7. Assist with the support recovery facilities during business interruption events
8. Assist in the annual BCP/ERP exercise and similar processes when requested
9. Support the preparation and delivery of training and awareness materials
10. High availability required due to nature of role.
11. Perform other duties, as assigned