Engagement with the client - Assess/evaluate client requirements against existing programs, scope of project, manage project plan and schedule implementation. Responsible for managing client expectations and championing their needs.
People management - Managing team of Analytics professionals, Must be able to always evaluate impacts to the bigger picture and develop working solutions to issues as they arise.
Project Management - Handling projects end to end. Also responsible for providing Implementation Managers and/or clients with updates to priorities, project schedules, project plans, benchmark metrics, etc.
Tableau Dashboard Development and Server Admin/Maintenance (version 8X)Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server / Publisher Administration and Maintenance, Exposure on the other BI Reporting & Dashboard tools in the market
Strong understanding of data warehouse design concepts, principles and database structures.
As a successful applicant, you are someone with:
1. 5 - 8 years of Total experience developing dashboards and data visualization.
2. Good Experience to collaborate with DBAs, Data Integration, Metadata and BI Delivery Teams to meet project needs
3. Good Experience in Tableau Projects (involved in the complete lifecycle viz., requirement gathering, data modeling scripting, developing and testing dashboards using Tableau)
4. Good Experience in Tableau Installation (Desktop as well as Server)Good experience in Tableau Server Administration (like Clustering, Load Balancing, User Management etc.)
5. Hands on knowledge of R is mandatory