Senior Consultant – DI will be a key member of our Insights & Analytics team helping our business planning and decisions improvement by linking data analytics to actionable recommendations.
You will take complete responsibility in the areas of data lifecycle, master data management, data quality reporting, and data lineage..You will work on the latest channels and avenues of customer interaction (eg cloud based/CRM/mobile solutions/social media) into customer insight and analytics.
By assessing the impact on the business both technically and operationally with regards to customer behavioural trend you will have responsibility for recommending actions that will overcome business problems to increase efficiencies and effectiveness for the overall organisation.
You will participate / lead on strategy & consulting assignments on defining Business Benefits and KPIs.
working with management to build the focus propositions around CIA and BI. This role will work closely work with development and project teams to deliver solutions, ensuring data availability and quality throughout the wider business.
Experience & Skills requirements:
• 4-8 years of relevant experience on Customer Data Management
• Consulting Background (DWBI & Analytics)
• Expertise in Customer Data Management
• Experience in Data Quality (profiling/cleansing/matching)
• Proficient in implementing best practices for mastering Customer Data
• Exposure to data acquisition across a variety of data sources like cloud systems, apps, social, CRM, web
• Experience on Big Data/Hadoop
• Experience in architecting and designing end to end data integration projects
• Participating in Pre-Sales activities including proposals, demos and presentations
• Leading teams to implement data integration and data management projects
• Excellent Communication (written and verbal)
• Strong leadership ,presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Strategic Planning and Organizing
• Stakeholder Management
• Drive and passion to succeed