Senior Consultant-Business Analysis, will be a key member of our Consulting team helping our clients in their decisions improvement by linking customer data analytics to actionable recommendations.
• You will look to answer complex business and data questions. The successful candidate has a passion for extracting actionable insights from data and significant experience working in business and marketing/sales intelligence, analyzing data, identifying trends, extracting conclusions, and presenting findings in a simple and clear manner. You enjoy problem solving and are proficient using tools to analyze large data sets. You will have a passion to dive deep and a track record in structured thinking and successfully collaborating across teams.
• You will participate in consulting assignments, lead business discovery and analysis workshops to understand client challenges, defining business benefits and KPIs, and contribute in the
solution delivery, using tool and methodologies like Agile, Design Thinking, Business Model Canvas etc. to elaborate the business requirements in use cases and solution features
• You will work on the data from contemporary channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud based/mobile solutions/social media/web logs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing automation) to derive customer insight and analytics.
• You will support and understand the data model design, KPI standardisations and design the dashboards/Report visualisations through techniques like wireframes, prototype and mock-ups
• You will design the dashboards and reports on visualisation tools like Tableau/Power BI /Qlik/Spotfire based on strong visualisation principles and best practices to make them simple, elegant, consumable and actionable
• You will collaborate closely with team members in and beyond the immediate and client organisation to deliver agreed solutions and insights to the clients
• You will help our clients to plan and execute user acceptance tests and user adoption of delivered customer insight solutions
• You will also help our clients understand and interpret customer behavioural trends, and recommend actions that will overcome their business problems to increase efficiencies and effectiveness for the overall organisation.
• Internal responsibilities include collaborating with client Products/Technology team to build Proof of Concepts, and working propositions to take to market
• Participating in pre-sales activities including proposal workshops and deliverables, demos and presentations
Integrity • Being honest and having strong morals
• Being reliable and respected by clients and colleagues
• Competent, skilful and assured within profession
Engagement • Passionate about work and industry
• Participating actively with the team
• Caring enough to ask questions, seek clarity to achieve the end goal
Adaptability • Being able to adjust to new conditions
• Comfortable with change and ambiguity
• Resourceful in new situations
Collaboration • Building effective team relations
• Transferring knowledge amongst others
• Negotiating / Communicating clearly
• Working together towards a common goal
Drive For Results • Enthusiasm and desire to meet and exceed objectives
• Persistence / not being afraid of new challenges
• Ownership and accountability
• 100% commitment to deliverables
Innovation • Featuring new methods that are advanced and original
• Introducing new ideas / out of the box thinking
• Creative in thinking
• Curious about new methods and technology
Experience & Skills requirements:
• Consulting Background with 5-8 years of relevant experience.
• Good understanding and experience in Agile and Design Thinking
• Excellent communication and data presentation skills that allow you to clearly, compellingly, and effectively influence audiences internally and externally, across organization boundaries.
• Able to source, work with, and combine disparate data sets from contemporary channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud based/mobile solutions/social media/web logs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing automation) to derive customer insight and analytics.
• Ability to design dashboards and reports on visualisation tools like Tableau/ Power BI/Qlik/Spotfire based on strong visualisation principles and best practices to make them simple, elegant, consumable and actionable
• Able to deliver complex analysis/ projects from initiation through delivery, including leading other analysts.
• Inquisitive technical and business skills to understand, test, or challenge the status quo while working harmoniously with the business and technology owners.
• Pre-sales experience including proposal workshops and deliverables, demos and presentations
• Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with regular communication with business stakeholders.
• Good understanding of Customer-facing processes like Sales, Marketing and Customer Service, challenges and opportunities in the modern world to better customer engagements (but not mandatory)
• Experience in at least one of these domains will be an added advantage (but not mandatory) - Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Media, Event Management