- This position frequently operates in a leadership role, and is responsible for directing and coordinating the tasks of a wide range of personnel depending on the size and scope of the project.
- This position provides services to multiple concurrent projects, project teams, and/or management staff.
- This position is expected to provide input and analysis to help obtain desired performance.
- This position is expected to build and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Minimum of 5 years, typically 7+, years of experience of Business Analyst related work preferred.
- Experience in the health insurance industry preferred.
- Experience with both agile and waterfall methodologies a plus as well as knowledge of Blueprint requirements software.
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree is required or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient knowledge of business analysis and reporting tools such as SAS, Cognos, and Access.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and Leadership skills