As a Business Analyst you will deliver key analytics projects that will make significant impact to the company and E-Commerce in India. The candidate will be responsible for analyzing behavioral pattern and trends, and assist in driving key business strategies.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with all departments for gathering data and organizing it into meaningful databases.
- Analyze data to gather customer behavior insights, identify trends, and analyze product performance and key business drivers.
- Prepare informative dashboards, reports, KPIs, metrics, and webpages for both internal users (teams) and external users.
- Design and develop scalable and automated reporting solutions to drive key business decisions.
- Design & develop highly interactive visual webpages like Google Analytics for Internal & External use.
- Analyze costs, profitability, quality & performance of different departments to identify gaps & work on improving those gaps by creating processes & systems.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Bachelor/Master's degree from Top Tier College in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or any other quantitative discipline.
- Understanding of all key aspects of a typical e-commerce business - product, marketing, operations and finance.
- Prior experience (2-4 years) of working on Dashboards, generating visual products, presentations, reports and webpages is required.
- High proficiency in Advanced Excel, SQL, Python, and VBA is required. Good knowledge of atleast one statistical tool such as R, SAS etc is required.
- Fluency with Python data tools is required. Skills with Pandas and NumPy as well as with Scipy and Scikit-Learn are very desirable.
- High competence in data visualization. Good Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau, Processing, D3, is required. Good knowledge of visualization tools like Seaborn or Bokeh is valuable.
- Ability to drive the work independently and also work effectively in a team environment.