Perform financial and operational audits of SBG locations as required by management. This includes supporting management & external auditors with Sarbanes Oxley testing.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key business line and functional clients.
- Execute timely/accurate audit planning and wrap-up/ reporting (e.g., developing/ adapting/ reviewing audit programs, test steps or control evaluations to suit a client's specific environment).
- Bring forth ideas and opinions to Audit team members, while also actively listening to others points of views.
- Conduct independent & objective financial reviews across companys diversified global operations, providing added value to the operations in established timeframes.
- Demonstrate a confident and well developed communication style, both written and spoken, that establishes credibility and facilitates clear business acumen.
- Individual has to be able to execute at a detailed level, while also demonstrating a high-level point-of-view.