Candidate will be expected to Work on new and mid-stage application development of both client and web based applications for global implementation.
He/she should have participation in design and delivery responsibilities for the team.
He/she should be responsibilities for a high level of Quality controls and Checks through various industry standard Review and testing mechanisms.
Candidate should be able to Coordinate and collaborate with various Global business stakeholders and IT teams.
He/she must be able to fulfil Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology as part of project execution.
He/she must support change management, change analysis, and front to back coordination.
Candidate sShould act as Level 3 application support as SME of the Treasury area.
- Strong working experience in Core Java, in multiple OS environments (Unix/Linux/MS), preferably front-end development with Java.
- Good understanding of messaging middleware (MQ, TIBCO RV or EMS etc.).
- Good understanding of the Java Open Source Application Framework (like spring framework).
- Experience in working with database preferably in Sybase, SQL Server or equivalent RDBMS.
- Experience in managing small to mid-size teams and responsibilities.
- Strong oral and written communications to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Understanding of treasury, settlements cash management systems.
- Technology architecture experience with high performance trade processing systems.
- Have fundamental understanding of reference data and how it impacts business requirements.
- Ability in GUI design and ability to evaluate effectiveness and alignment to business requirements