Graduation degree mandatory
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)/Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Maths, Engineering, Economics or Statistics mandatory
Experience of 5 yrs as Analytics / Business Intelligence / Data Science mandatory
Experience in Analytical/Modelling Skills/ Machine learning
Experience in R or Python, SQL and MS Excel
Experience of VBA, Power BI
Age - 24 - 35 yrs
- Finding a meaningful sense of Healthcare data using innovative techniques
- Talk and interact with different Healthcare stakeholders to understand their analytical requirement
- Develop statistical Models by leveraging best-in-class modeling techniques.
- Application of machine learning techniques
- Exploration of new Information data sources to create predictive attributes
- You would be responsible for both modeling and problem-solving.
- 5 years of experience in Analytical/Modelling Skills/ Machine learning techniques
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex, unstructured Initiatives
- Flexibility and adaptability to work within tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Hands on experience in R / Python, SQL and MS Excel is a must.
- Candidates with knowledge of VBA, Power BI or other analytical tools will be preferred