Job Responsibilities :
- Spearhead internal client facing teams and guide them to solution / delivery by executing the tasks. Lead modules of the engagement in small parts.
- Identify, assess and monitor risks by developing a risk management plan and strategy and identify opportunities to improve business processes.
- Assist clients in addressing compliance, financial, operational and strategic risk.
- Assist team members in developing technical and professional competency. Coach, train and support junior members in the team.
- Independently execute assignments. Typical assignments comprise of conducting reviews of systems, internal controls, re-engineering processes, documentation of Standard Operating Procedures, cost and working capital optimization etc.
- Effectively deliver tasks on projects as guided by the Managing Director/Director/Associate Director / Senior Manager/ Manager.
- Manage multiple assignments and related project internal teams.
- Meet quality guidelines within the established turnaround time (or allotted budget) for assigned requests.
- Establish deep relationships with client personnel (at appropriate levels) by understanding client's perspective.
- Assist clients with testing internal process controls and developing internal audit plans.
- Assess the current state of an organization's internal control/Sarbanes-Oxley Act framework and help clients drive value and efficiency in their internal controls utilizing the latest technology and leading practices.
- Constantly monitor project progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Participate in sales and support business development initiatives.