1) Primary responsibility is to provide network security support of Firewall environments supporting multiple customers.
2) This position interfaces with external clients and is highly visible.
3) Responsible for general architecture, initial configurations and subsequent management of one or more Firewall/VPN based/IPS/Proxy systems.
4) Provide 7x24 production support to accept, operate, and maintain security elements. There are off shift activities and pager rotation.
5) Troubleshoot end to end network security issues
6) Conduct risk assessments on all work performed..
7) Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly proactive maintenance activities including configuration changes and code upgrades per business directive.
8) Complete ownership in resolving incidents and completing changes.
9) Assist in performing root cause analysis for technical problems/issue.