- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 6+ Years- experience in Project Management
- Experience working in Agile projects and playing the role of Scrum Master
- Understand basic fundamentals of iterative development, value of commitments, SDLC, incremental delivery, burn down metrics, velocity and task definition.
- Strong knowledge of Project Management fundamentals as defined by the Project Management Institute in the Project Management Body of Knowledge.
- Knowledge and competency in the project schedule building process.
- Experience in facilitating cross-functional, matrix organized teams and effectively resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Experience in working with lead engineer and product owners in grooming user stories.