- The role holder is responsible for managing Accounts and new business development. Should have the business acumen to handle large customers across vertical ( like BFSI/ Oil & Gas/Manufacturing/ Automotive/ Logistics / Retail etc.
- This is an Independent contributor role hence New Client Acquisition is also a part of the role
- Profile involves understanding the industry, enhancing and developing products/ services offered to existing customers.
- Cover a set of accounts assigned, build relationship with decision makers to managing repeat business and identifying the opportunities for the new services & enhance the existing infrastructure for additional revenue.
- Should have the acumen/ personality to interact with CXOs of various conglomerates.
- Generate new business by hunting for new accounts in the large / Mid-size /SME accounts.
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales
- Report on sales activity and update CRM system on prospect and customer interactions
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
- Identify sales support requirements and work with marketing to develop improve sales tools
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
1. MBA in Marketing with 7-10 years of Experience & Must have acquired broad and demonstrable experience selling enterprise solutions at senior executive within the relevant market sectors like Automobiles, Logistics, Telecom etc and geographic region
2. Proven track record in exceeding quota/target over the last 3 years
3. Track-record of rapidly expanding sales revenue and capable of developing and implementing sales plan and pipeline
4. Proven experience in contract negotiation and an excellent commercial understanding of Enterprises contracts
5. Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and presentation skills
6. Ability to follow a structured approach to selling to maximize efficiency and results
7. Confident, assertive, great attitude, strong organizational skills, and a self-starter
8. Negotiation and Sales skills
9. Able to sell the value of the offering to both technical and business audiences, and to close the business. Experience selling complex solutions to the aggregates industry is a strong advantage.
10. Fast learner of the application, benefits and basic technical architecture of various Co's Products and third-party solutions
11. Key account management experience.
12. Leadership Able to set direction and lead - virtual teams- to successful project conclusion.
13. High level of personal responsibility in an environment of ambiguity and limited resources.
14. Self directed Take ownership and drive projects to conclusion without daily management oversight.
KEY ORGANIZATIONAL INTERFACES
1) Product management teams
2) Regional Distribution Management teams
3) Regional TSS/Application Engineers
4) Co's legal, financial and revenue resources