The Sales Manager is the business owner of its assigned Business Unit and actively leads all the Sales, Marketing and support efforts in its region.
He is responsible to achieve the sales, marketing and support objectives in its region.
He will actively work out feasible sales and marketing plans and supports the implementation of these.
He ensures that the teams have all needed Marketing and Sales tools to achieve the set targets in their regions.
He works closely with the management to ensure that the region has the appropriate product portfolio.
1. Create and implement sales and marketing strategies to achieve targeted product and market position for his assigned Business region.
2. Works out feasible regional Business sales and expenses budgets and supports the accomplishments of them.
3. Ensure adequate availability of suitable physical infrastructure such as office, engineering or warehousing space, IT infrastructure, etc. for Company's support business.
4. Active participation in the development of the distribution policy for each sales area in his region.
5. Ongoing evaluation of the company's market share position in his assigned region.
6. Support of the Sales- offices and Key Customers in the areas of Sales & Marketing, and product knowledge and application.
7. Planning and active participation in national/regional shows.
8. Coordination with the Communication department in the efficient use of communication tools and efficient printing of documentation and advertising materials.
9. Leads proactively a team of Regional Business Development Executives and supports them by achieving the goals.
10. Foster a proactive and professional working culture within his Business region and their customers.
Good command of written and spoken English
Proficiency in computer operation and work related applications (especially in MS Office )
SAP and CRM knowledge of advantage
Persuasive ability and ability to interface with customers, suppliers on a professional level
Thinking and acting in consideration of networked structures
Skill in evaluating risks and making decisions accordingly
Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
Willingness to travel
Role requires traveling across INDIA