• Supervise and guide the distributors to ensure marketing objectives are met.
• Regularly visit outlets/customers using LPG, promote product and convert prospects into customers.
• Creating and maintaining a healthy pipeline or prospects all times
• Provide feedback on the competitors activities on monthly basis
• To maximise the sale of company's products and achieve individual sales targets
• To work closely with Principal Dealers, Dealers and Retailers to ensure they feel part of the Calor Team and
that they are suitably trained in the many varying aspects of Co’s policies
• To identify, plan and carry out calls on potential customers within territory to ensure continuous growth.
This can include cold calling.
• To ensure accurate and regular feedback of information to Top Management on competitor activity.
• To ensure the distribution of gas and the storage of gas on customer premises or within customer control,
complies with all safety regulations and codes of practice.
• To recommend sales promotion plans for International market and assist with promotions at shows,
• To work closely with colleagues in Cylinder filling and distribution, Dealer Admin, Sales Support and Co’s
Gas Centres to ensure customer intimacy is paramount.
• To comply with all sales and administration procedures as per Q drive and company quality programme.
• To be responsible for the business management of Export Territory.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. Graduate / MBA with Minimum of 5+ Years of experience in Export Sales of LPG Cylinder is a Must & be experienced in working on an individual and target orientated basis and ideally, you will able to demonstrate a successful track record in field sales.
2. Have outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
3. Be a relationship builder with excellent presentation skills.
4. Have proven negotiation skills with the ability to influence others
5. Be able to demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to work from your own initiative.
6. Ideally have previous experience of account management.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader