Sales Head (International) - Towers
? Identify, evaluate and recommend business development and marketing strategies that promote growth, profitability, and sustainability of full-service contract Tower Transmission business in the worldwide market.
? Building effective Annual Business Plan and forecasts, in conjunction with all the stakeholders and departments, for driving Business in the Overseas Market.
? Responsible for Entire International Sales Cycle. Conducting Market Research and defining the entry strategy
? Build forecasting models to predict sales using quantitative techniques and qualitative inputs.
? Appointing channel partners/agents in the Overseas Market and generating business
? Liaison with different NGOs and Government to generate business in the Overseas Market.
? Identifying the key drivers in the Government and private clientele and establishing a relationship in Overseas Market.
? Working in the cross-functional team so as to offer the right solution to end customer along with Proposal Engineering, Projects etc.
? Participating in international exhibitions.
? Conducting competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends and competitor moves to achieve market share metrics.
Qualification And Experience:
1. B.E or MBA with Minimum 5 Years of Experience in Tower Transmission Industry and has traveled and established operations/dealers in Overseas Market.
2. Tender MOU participations.
3. Proven experience in closing project sales of 1 million and greater.
4. Experience in EPC environment a plus.
5. Thorough technical knowledge of Company and competitors' product lines; In-depth understanding of corporate and business unit technical and commercial strengths, interrelationships with markets and ability to resolve complex problems.
6. Must be technically capable of interacting with customers in discussion around potential engineered solutions.
7. Proven experience with successfully organizing complex processes and activities to ensure readiness for global and local reviews
8. Proven development and maintenance of positive, cooperative, team-oriented relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers, clients and others in contact with the job.
9. Foreign travel and availability for communications in any time zone necessary.
10. Strong communication skills to influence managers and negotiate with customers necessary.
11. Strategic planning skills and ability to translate corporate and business unit goals and objectives into realistic marketing and sales plans.
12. Ability to interpret engineered plans and specifications.
13. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with strong organization and time.
14. Ability to coach, mentor and develop others.
15. Proper communication with the internal team.
16. Knowledge of Export Procedure & Payment Terms, Like - (LC) Cold calling, Follow -ups & Travelling from time to time as per the requirement