- Apply business and database analysis skills to gain deep understanding of user's needs and aid in the definition and creation of solutions that meet the needs of our users.
- Design and implement SSIS packages and other ETL processes
- Defining business objects, rules Thoroughly qualify all leads & sales opportunities generated by lead generation team or him/her.
- Design and develop dimensionally modeled data warehouses
- Implement strategic, actionable visualizations, for desktop, mobile, and web
- Design and implement highly efficient ETL strategies on-premises and in the cloud
- Design and maintain complex ETL mappings, maplets and workflows
- Develop queries, stored procedures, functions, triggers, views and materialized views
- Tune queries for performance and map/workflows
- Create Data models and database designs
- Document ETL jobs
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Should have experience working with large applications.
- Experience in Insurance vertical is an added advantage.
- Total experience of 6 years is mandatory, preferably in .NET/C#.
- 2 - 3 years in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is mandatory