* Should have good exp in Architect Minimum 3 -8years of Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development.
* Solid knowledge of SOQL.
* Strong understanding of governors and smart techniques to work-around the same.
* Should have strong configuration skills with a deep understanding of OOB features and its limitations.
* Should have strong deployment skills using ANT, Change-sets, Snapshot (at-least 2 preferred)
* Should be proficient in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Validation rules, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and events.
* Experience in integration/migration tools like Jitterbit, Dataloader.io, Apex Data Loader, Workbench, Informatica a definite plus
* Experience implementing Sites, communities a definite plus.
* Experience in Salesforce 1/ Mobile SDKs', JS libraries a definite plus
* Exposure to Versioning and Continuous Integration tools a definite plus.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Experience with jQuery and/or ExtJS a plus.
* Java or C# development experience a plus
* Experience with Agile development practices a plus.