1. Several years of strong experience in Architecture, Analysis, Design, Implementation and Maintenance of Applications on SFDC Force.com platform
2. Extensive experience of automating complex business processes using declarative features such as workflows, approvals, dynamic approvals and validation rules.
3. Detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture through Visual Force pages, Visual Force Custom Controllers / Components, Apex Classes / Triggers
4. Provide the Architecture/ high level design documents.
5. Experience with Gap Analysis & Salesforce.com Road Map creation.
7. Extensive experience in implementation of salesforce.com Chatter functionality.
8. Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE) and other development tools, including Informatica
9. Strong understanding of relational databases
10. Demonstrative success with multiple Salesforce.com integration projects
11. Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
12. Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware and other enterprise integrating technologies.
13. Monitor and maintain compliance with Enterprise Architecture, Technology Standards, and Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning.
14. Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
Experience Required : 8-10
Roles & Responsibilities : SFDC Solution Architect