Minimum 4+ years managing SCCM 2007/SCCM 2012 in an enterprise environment. SCCM server administration and installation Migration SMS 2007 to SCCM 2012 Perform day-to-day monitoring of the SCCM Infrastructure. Knowledge of Software Deployment using SCCM2007/SCCM2012. Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and their components. Knowledgeable in security patch processes and Software Updates. Technical troubleshooting skills (WMI, SQL language for query and report development). Provide operational support and troubleshooting of system infrastructures. Working knowledge of OS deployment in SCCM( image management, task sequences) Windows Imaging & OS Deployment Customizing and creating WIM images, Exposure in ImageX, Windows PE, WAIK &DISM tools. Exposure on OS Deployment SCCM, MDT & WDS. Knowledgeable of Windows infrastructure services (DNS, WINS, DHCP, etc).
1. Should be able to Work in 24X7 support.
2. Should have good communication skills.
3. Excellent understanding on Patch management and S/w Distribution.
4. Should have been working on L2 SCCM support.
5. In depth knowledge in Managing SCCM infrastructure & troubleshooting.
6. Good understanding on the Reporting .
7. Good understanding on the implementation of the SCCM infrastructure.