SAP Sales & Distribution Consultant is responsible for the analysis, design, configuration & support of the SAP SD area to meet the business needs of Company. Work closely with manufacturing plant teams to deliver, maintain and troubleshoot and enhance SAP SD functionality.
- Provide specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the SD module of ECC 6 and SAP S/4 HANA.
- Conduct/participate in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Ensure the integrity of the finance configuration of the SAP system.
- Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests. Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
- Demonstrate proof of concept & assist in training activities
- Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Work with Service Desk to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
- Work with SAP to resolve software bugs.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
- Develop functional specifications and works with BASIS and ABAP personnel resources to complete object development and testing
- Lead and coordinate the work of a small team
- Provide leadership in the development of functional skills in others through active knowledge sharing
- Understands and applies group companys methodologies and procedures
Desired Candidate Profile:
University graduate /post graduate with 6- 8 years of experience in SAP SD module.Should be working for a Indian manufacturing client or company.
Exposure to ECC6 and S4 HANA environmentShould have done 2 end to end implementation Certification in SAP SD module desirable.SAP Order to cash process understanding Configuration knowledge on Master data, Sales Orders, Deliveries, Billing, Credit management, DiscountsLogistics executionShipping moduleShould be willing to relocate to Hyderabad.