As a Sr. SAP PI/PO engineer on the SAP development team, you'll provide technical development with a team of developers delivering business capabilities in the Nike SAP environments including supply chain, HR, integration, and retail. You will partner closely with solution architects, technical architects, business systems analysts, project managers and IT management, to implement robust solutions using best practices and delivering high quality products according to business timelines. You will provide team leadership, demonstrating technical ability, issue resolution, contribution towards software delivery, and be the internal/external consultant. You'll work in a team environment where you'll be encouraged to express technical leadership and direction while communicating effectively across teams.
- Perform SAP PO/PI development, design, deployment and maintenance of SAP PO/PI platforms.
- An overall solid background and skill set in SAP technology solutions and experience in the successful development, architecture, design, delivery and support of SAP business applications.
- Ability to estimate accurately, handle multiple tasks effectively, and deliver on time.
- Strong skills in team leadership and building positive customer relationships.
- Creates/oversees completion of technical specifications and identifies gaps between business requirements and standard SAP Portal application capabilities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Five years professional IT experience or seven years relevant professional experience.
- Solid ability to develop with SAP Java Release and Build components, such as NetWeaver Developer Studios (NWDS), Enterprise Service Repository (ESR) and Design Time Repository (DTR).
- Knowledge of SAP supplier portal, SAP CE portal, Process Orchestration, and ChaRM.
- Expert knowledge in file formats such as CSV, iDoc, flat files, and XML.
- Hands on knowledge data encryption, secure communication, and encoding payloads.
- Develop the SAP PO technical landscape, including communication channel management, queues, configuration and ChaRM transports.
- Experience with SAP Netweaver technologies and tools including Java Webdynpro, Abap Webdynpro, SAP Business Process Management (BPM), Business Rules Management (BRM), Integration Directory and System Landscape Directory (SLD).
- Knowledge helpful to assist ABAP team building interfaces with SProxy and integration builder.
- Perform SDLC best practices and follow code deployment strategies.
- Experience working with SAP in consultation for development, including collaboration on SAP custom development, OSS Notes and Support Pack application.