- Consultant in PP/PI with 4 years of SAP experience and good domain experience ( min of 2 to 3 years )
- Should have at least E2E implementations experience as SAP PP/PI Consultant. Additional experience in SAP QM will be preferable.
- Candidates to have good experience on the PP/PI front along with hands on experience on Batch Management, Batch determination, Batch derivation & Serial Number Management, Process Management, co-product and by product, Master Recipe & PI Sheets on the PI front. Good experience in implementing MTS, MTO scenario. Strong knowledge in SAP QM (In process Inspection, Inspection Characteristics, Sampling Procedures, Inspection Plan, etc.) is preferred.
- Also must have Integration knowledge with SD, CO, MM modules.
Should have worked on Batch Management and Batch Derivation using Batch Search Strategy and Sort Strategy. The candidate should have handled co-products and by products .
- Good Communication Skills
- Played Client facing role in prior projects
- Dynamic, Proactive and Flexible Attitude
- Ability to take ownership of responsibilities shared and independently handle the respective module
- Show willingness to learn and indicate genuineness in unfamiliar concepts/scenarios
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload.
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Must be willing to travel when required