Functional Analyst - Operational Finance, Materials Finance, Materials Costing, Manufacturing Costing
- Provides support/guidance to the business, product and delivery teams during project execution (analysis, design, configuration, development and testing) for financial accounting processes and solutions.
- Defines technical evaluation criteria for product and technology selection and determine technical approaches to ensure all architectural solutions result in a coherent systems design.
- Partners with business analysts, systems analysts and engineers to define and review requirements.
- Delivers solutions with business users and delivery resources to analyze, design, recommend, plan, develop and implement solutions to meet strategic, usability, performance, reliability, control, and security requirements.
- Provides cost- efficient, high quality, client- focused solutions, according to established policies, procedures, and processes.
- Creates, maintains, reviews and gives guidance on internal documentation for architected solutions
- Contributes to the implementation of innovative project solutions through development and/or configuration activities.
- Performs other job- related duties as assigned.
- Finance Functional Analyst with strong knowledge of FI/CO integration to SD and MM.
- FI/CO rollout and on-going support in the areas of Inventory Management/Reporting, Material Ledger, SAP HANA, Product Costing, Manufacturing Costing, Profit Center Accounting.
- Knowledge in SD function, Sales, Billing, Pricing and Materials Management and Production Planning
- Experience working with BI/Business Objects/WEBi
- Experience with Data Archiving
- Experience in participating and supporting integration testing cycle and ability to defect resolution for any problem identified
- Experience in data conversion and customer activities
- Delivery and support of SAP FI/CO end user training (experience to Uperform is added advantage)
- The candidate should possess excellent communication skills and be an effective team player in a global company.
- Understand the projects business requirements and timelines and have the ability to drive closure of design issues to meet the projects go live dates.
- Must be willing to adapt the work schedule to allow at a minimum 2 overlapping hours with Santa Clara (4 pm Pacific to 6 pm Pacific or 8 am Pacific to 10 am Pacific)