The person must have a strong Java background to write UDFs and External functional and calls within Graphical Mapping.
Has worked on various adapters like SOAP, JMS, JDBC, HTTP.
Knowledge of ccBPM is definitely a plus.
Knowledge of Odata & SF adapter is a plus.
Has good experience of support projects.
The candidate must have overall experience of at least 6- 8 years in Integration technologies.
* At least 4+ years of experience in designing configuration and implementing integration scenarios in SAP Netweaver PI 7.1, 7.3, 7.4
* Should have thorough understanding in implementation techniques of complex SAP NW PI scenarios, including enhanced mapping and ccBPM Functions.
* In depth experience in end-to-end development and support of Interfaces using SAP PI.
* Should be able to design and develop synchronous and asynchronous integration scenarios connecting back-end systems using proxies and technical adapters.
* Experience on at least 2 SAP integration projects is a plus with thorough knowledge in JAVA and ABAP. Should have experience in exploring the integration content available in ESR and validate for customer's requirements.
* Should have worked on at least one B2B integration project on SAP Net weaver PI using 3rd party adapters.