CA/MBA Finance with in depth understanding of financial accounting processes and the SAP CO modules Functionality and overall performance
- Consultant should have more than 5 years of experience in SAP-FICO domain as consultant
- At least two E2E SAP COPA implementations in capacity as FICO Consultant in client facing roles
- Should have experience in Business functions for Finance and Costing
- Should be independently able to provide solutions to complex business requirements under SAP FICO purview
- Experience in Financial industry preferred
- Design, configuration and testing of core CO modules with experience in Cost Centre Accounting, Profit Centre Accounting
- Design, configuration and testing of CO-PA
- Proficient in Controlling module and in depth Product Costing
- Proficiency in Controlling and Profitability Analysis, Overhead Cost Controlling, Defining Allocation structures
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points with CO modules
- Experience with financial reporting and accounting requirements.
- Hands on experience in configuration of SAP-FICO module and Integration with other modules such as CRM, SD, MM etc.
- Experienced in implementing Funds Management
- Experience in preparation of Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account with Groupings and MIS reports
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation and instruction on SAP products to clients.
- Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigates, analyses, and solves software problems and maps client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- An understanding of the capabilities of SAP BI to meet reporting and ad hoc reporting requirements may be needed as well.
- Should be an excellent team player and be able to manage work towards project deliverables
- Well versed in preparing project documentations (Solution Design Document, Functional Specification, Configuration, Unit Test, User Manuals & User Training, UAT Documents etc.)
Candidate must be CA/ICWA/MBA Finance with 2 E2E SAP COPA Implementation with very good communication skills