Responsibility - -
Functional Analyst - Business Planning
- Provides support/guidance to the business, product and delivery teams during project execution (analysis, design, configuration, development and testing) for financial accounting processes and solutions.
- Defines technical evaluation criteria for product and technology selection and determine technical approaches to ensure all architectural solutions result in a coherent systems design.
- Partners with business analysts, systems analysts and engineers to define and review requirements.
- Delivers solutions with business users and delivery resources to analyze, design, recommend, plan, develop and implement solutions to meet strategic, usability, performance, reliability, control, and security requirements.
- Provides cost- efficient, high quality, client- focused solutions, according to established policies, procedures, and processes.
- Creates, maintains, reviews and gives guidance on internal documentation for architected solutions
- Contributes to the implementation of innovative project solutions through development and/or configuration activities.
- Performs other job- related duties as assigned.
- Skills -
SAP BPC Consultant
- Functional analyst with 3-5 years BPC implementation experience including 2-3 full life cycle projects;
- Must have SAP BPC 10.0/10.1 NetWeaver experience;
- Good knowledge of BW data extraction and modeling in BW 7.4 environment;
- Strong knowledge of BPC planning and forecasting function and process, including Data Manager, Logic Script, BADI and EPM;
- Have hands on implementation experience in revenue forecast, P&L and BS planning, cost center planning, data allocation areas;
- Functional knowledge of CRM, Order Management, Revenue Recognition and COPA in SAP ECC6 is desired;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience of BPC on HANA is a plus