1. Minimum 6+ years of SAP BW 7. 3+ hands on with 2+ end-end implementations hands on.
2. Minimum 1 - SAP BI 7. 5 Implementation & best practices.
3. Strong knowledge in Inbound and Outbound Interfaces -Both SAP and Non-SAP source systems.
4. BW specific knowledge in MM, PP, SD, LO, FI-AA, AP, AR&GL, PS, CRM & COPA.
5. Strong BW-ABAP hands on - Critical business logic in Transformation routines, BAPI, creating Ztable & programs.
6. Good Exposure in designing the Bex Reports across the modules.
7. Should be able to Understand and Adhere the best practices and specific Naming conventions, Testing Strategy, documentation and transport Process.
8. Good Exposure in Support, Month/ Period/ Year End Activities.
9. Good exposure in Reconciliation techniques, Performance fine tuning, Data Reloading & Automations.
10. Should be able to understand the complete system architecture and propose innovative solutions across the modules.
11. Good exposure in setting effective process where there is a gap. For Instance, to avoid any repeated issues permanently by implementing a simple process. It can be either user`s knowledge gap or a system bug.
12. Should be able to interact effectively with the business users to find their pain points, Periodically - Collect, check and implement the improvements.
13. Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
14. Valid Passport to apply.