This position requires understanding and implementing the amendments to the Investment Policy based on change in regulatory policy, request from the business groups, operational change and on account of annual review of Investment Policy and limits structure. This position supports the rate scan policy which has been formulated for various investment/derivative products that the Bank deals in.
Key Deliverables :
- Managing the Investment Policy of the Bank. Assessing the changes required to the Policy and presenting the same to the Asset and Liability Management Committee of the Bank.
- Managing the rate scan framework covering Fixed Income, forex and derivatives instruments.
- Preparation of treasury review to be presented at the Asset and Liability Management Committee at periodic intervals.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Post graduate (with engineering background) and 2-5 years of relevant work experience OR Post graduate with 2-6 years of relevant work experience.
Key skills :
- Experience in Market Risk function in a Bank would be preferred. Prior experience in treasury operations, front office would also be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Fixed income and money market instruments.
- Working knowledge of forex and derivative instruments.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable to flexible working patterns. Ability to work under pressure. Decision making skills with strong sense of ownership.
- Strong MS-Office (MS-Excel in particular) skills.