- Chemicals & Materials
- Food & Beverage
- Defence, Automation & Aerospace
- Information, Communication and Technology
As a Research Manager, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
- Engage with clients to comprehend intelligence requirements - project objectives, scope and deliverables
- Conceive, construct and implement secondary as well as primary research for projects, in addition to providing insights that benefit clients and do value-added consulting.
- Present findings through visually appealing and vigorously coherent frameworks
- Author white papers, thought leadership articles etc. to showcase, as well as market company's strength in the domain
- Groom talent and mentor team members for responsibilities, lead them to take up smart initiatives
- Provide inputs into performance appraisal and manage overall training need
- Ensuring the productivity and leading the team to meet targets.
- Identifying trending titles in the market, opportune moments and options, to explore in industry research.
Experience (no of years) : 7+