Job Title - Replication DESIGN ENGINEER
Organization HUAWEI Technologies India R&D
About the company -
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end technical capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprises, consumer electronics, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Position Title : Replication Architect and Design Engineer
Department: IT & Cloud Business Line, HTIPL
Location: Whitefield, Bangalore, India
Position category: Technology
- NAS Storage Replication module design and code. Able to deeply understand the architecture, complete module design and code efficiently with good quality.
- Responsible for implementing the file system replication solution.
- At least 6 years of experience in the storage domain. With experience of realizing storage replication or disaster recovery solution. Experience in the world-renowned storage enterprises or famous replication software is preferred.
- Good Understanding of enterprise storage replication, disaster-tolerant technologies for block, file and object storage, synchronous and asynchronous replication, active-active and active-passive operations.
- Familiar with the industry standard replication, disaster-tolerant software technologies and implementation, the focus is on active-activity control, clustering and network management.
- Understanding of key techniques and implementation details in enterprise storage replication and disaster recovery, including active-active storage, multi active storage, synchronous/asynchronous replication, migration, multi-site disaster recovery, network accelerating, network flow control, cross version compatibility, etc. on block storage /file system /object storage.
- Proficient in C language, familiar with object-oriented design, have strong module design skills and programming skills.
- Strong team spirit, excellent coordination and communication skills.