* The relationship manager will be responsible for acquiring preferred clients (HNI/Ultra HNI).
* Investment Advisory: Advising clients on various investment ideas based on the suitability to their risk profile, return expectation, asset allocation, liquidity needs etc. viz. Private Equity Funds, Portfolio Management Services, Structured Products, Bonds, Mutual funds (Equity and Debt), Stock Broking, Offshore Investments, Commodities, Currency Derivatives, etc.
* Carry out quarterly/ annual portfolio review and analysis of the client's investment portfolio to ensure that the investments are inline with the client's expectations and risk profile.
* Maintaining client relationships and generate AUM from preferred clients.
* Advising HNI/Ultra HNI clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients.
* Track the HNI/Ultra HNI segment in the market for new client acquisition to research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients portfolios.
* To coordinate with product and research team for taking investment decision for the clients.
* To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities.