Job Responsibilities :
- Monitor and address HNI clients
- Banking and Investment requirements
- Use financial acumen and investment expertise to review a client's personal data, align client's need through superior service, seamlessly align service delivery for enhanced experience; thereby helping the client to reach his short term and long term investment goals
- Focus on business development across liabilities, assets & fee to sustain and achieve growth in relationship value, revenues & improved client stickiness
- Achievement of product-wise targets
- Formulate outbound and inbound sales plan to acquire new HNI customers for increasing customer base of the portfolio
- Conduct risk profiling of all mapped clients for better advisory on investment needs
- Regular contact with all mapped clients through weekly / monthly calls - Resolution of queries of all mapped clients within TAT specified
- Ensuring need based product approach towards clients and regular reporting of product penetration
Key Skills :
- Ability to manage relationships to improve relationship value of existing customers.
- Ability to build and maintain long term relationships, deepening relationship and growing revenues.
- Ability to provide seamless and superior service delivery
- Ability to ensure compliance with key regulatory and bank level requirements.
We are looking for MBA's with relationship / sales orientation. People from any industry may apply.