- Aspiring Minds is a global leader in assessments and certifications with presence in India, US, Middle East, Africa and South Asia. Started 7 years ago by alumni of MIT, HBS and IIT, Aspiring Minds has established itself as a global thought leader in employability assessments.
- Pre-dominantly a tech-backed company, Aspiring Minds aims to strengthen the labor ecosystem in India by offering assessment tools than help students enhance their employability and match talented individuals to the right employment opportunities. The company caters to information technology, small and medium enterprises, hospitality, life sciences, banking, financial services and insurance, knowledge process outsourcing and information technology enabled services business segments. Using statistical analysis, research and technology, Aspiring Minds conducts computer-adaptive recruitment assessments to match the right talent to the right opportunity.
- Aspiring Minds- flagship testing product AMCAT not only has more than 1,100 corporate clients including the likes of Cognizant, Daimler, Amazon, Bank of America, Accenture, Deloitte, Tata Motors, Genpact, and many other large corporations, but also works directly with over 4000 colleges and over a million job seekers every year. myamcat.com is among the top 200 education/ career related websites globally. The company has partners such as LinkedIn, edX and Monster among others.
- Aspiring Minds key executives, board members and advisors include individuals affiliated with MIT, IIT, Harvard Business School, and Omidyar Network. In 2011, it had raised its Series A funding led by Omidyar Network and Ajit Khimji Group, besides participation from former Ranbaxy Laboratories CEO DS Brar. The company had recently floated a US$1 million fund to provide seed capital to startups in educational technology and employment space and earlier this year, had acquired Mizcoin, a NCR-based mobile software development firm.
Retains and profitably grows firm's business volume, sales, and profitability through proactive management of assigned large-customer relationships.
Penetrates assigned accounts by :
- Selling new or additional products or services to current buyers; and/or
- Finding additional buyers within the existing customer location; and/or
- Selling in additional customer locations.
- Sells the firm's complete offering of products and services.
- Strategies the sales process with Corporate Account Managers, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, alongside the Major/Corporate AM.