Hiring a Regional Sales Manager for a FMCG company. will handling entire West and South Region.
- Lead the ASMs / Sales Executives in the region.
- Responsible for meeting the revenue and margin targets for the region.
- Monitor performance against plans and targets and takes remedial action where required
- Coordinate marketing, sales promotion and market development activities within the region
- Drive business development activities of the region.
-Prior experience in sales and distribution required
- Owns regional sales performance including P&L, volume and market share, and product mix strategy, and demand planning for distribution, direct dealer and MT channels for all categories .
- Manages regional budget and overall administration
- Planning regional sales strategy and business growth plan
- Sales Activation : Management of BTL initiatives
- 10+ years of sales experience in Foods & Beverages
Requires a candidate with Hard core sales experience in west and south India.
- Good sales and communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.