The role will have the following key responsibilities for his districts:
1. Start country operations in Tanzania, Uganda, Sudan, Mozambique and Malawi for commodity product basket. Build the team in the region for sourcing and managing the operations from these countries.
2. Develop and formalize the sourcing strategy as per the product and country we operate in.
3. Responsible for all risks of stock, advances and credit in the region
4. Needs to be directly responsible for the PNL of the region. Target will be set at a bottom line of USD 1 Mn in the first year with volumes of 20000 MT across the product basket.
5. Set up operational controls and processes in the region for seamless sourcing operations and exports.
6. Responsible for accounting and finance along with regional FC for ensuring month end and year end closing
7. Responsible for all statutory requirements basis the countries we operate in
8. Coordinate closely with Trade desk for all FOB business possibilities from the region for the SPCOM products.
9. Establish a network of reliable suppliers/ clients and service providers in the region and make This company a brand to reckon with in the region