1. Conduct accounts reconciliation w.e.t aftermarket customers and dealers, head office, branch accounts and shared services , bank reconciliation and stock, process accounts payable to vendors IN ORDER to maintain timely and accurate books of accounts in the region
2. Prepare and present MIS for accounts receivable, stock turn, profitability to head office IN ORDER to meet users information requirements.
3. Provide inputs to GST, collect required documentation from customers, regions and head office, manage matters related to tax IN ORDER to ensure compliance with tax authorities.
4. Monitor compliance with various applicable acts and statutes such as factories act, pollution control act etc seek legal positions to compete statutory registrations IN ORDER to maintain compliance with the statutes and minimise exposure.
5. Coordinate audit activity, provide clarifications to queries raised by statutory and internal auditors I ORDER to maintain compliance with statutory requirements in the region
6. Execute new /improved processes as per the guidelines IN order to ensure uniformity of the processes and improved productivity.
7. Execute rate contract and terms of engagement for administrative services like housekeeping, security, travel desk etc oversee day to day operations, prepare justification note to asset purchase IN ORDER to ensure the provision of efficient and cost-effective administrative support.
8. Evaluate credit proposals, negotiate credit limits as per policy, monitor accounts receivable status, follow up to the customers for collections, to escalate deviations to credit committee and provide inputs on the ratio analysis forecast pf part sales to the customer, coordinate with legal counsel for recovery cases IN ORDER TO maintain cash flow and ensure 100% collections.
9. Prepare the personal business plan for team members, create training and development plan for the team and develop team competencies IN ORDER TO develop a capable and motivated team of professionals.•
If MBA or MCom then look for 10 years+ exp
• If CA or CWA or CMA then look for 6 years + of experience